Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to quit a recent job a McDonalds because I found a new job?

I have been working here for about 2-3 weeks. Looking for the easiest way to quit from the job.How to quit a recent job a McDonalds because I found a new job?
Give them your two weeks notice on your next shift. You may find that they let you go without working the next scheduled shift if they have backup.How to quit a recent job a McDonalds because I found a new job?
Talk to your boss. Best to give a written two week notice with the date of your last day there. I was always told not to "burn a bridge". Sometimes we must work at a place more than once in our lives..How to quit a recent job a McDonalds because I found a new job?
Talk to manager and tell him the truth. may offer more money to keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment