Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?

i been thinking of getting a job at mcDonalds soon..



i live in france and i work for my dad as a builder its alrite



but i tried applying on online but it wont show france



tell me what is it like working at mcdonalds is it hard??



can everyone help me how to apply for a job for mcDonalds in france??



and im 16 and i be turning 17 next year.Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?
I would go to the nearest McDonalds and ask them how to apply overseas.

Also, I believe every job is what you make of it. We can happily do our work or we can drag our feet and be determined to hate it, its our choice! Every job has those parts we do not like as well, but if we make up our mind to make our self happy, then we are half way there!Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?
No i worked there it sucked
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment