Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I wear nice Jeans and a High School sweatshirt ti a mcdonalds interview?

I have a job interview at the mcdonalds in the town over.

I want to wear nice american eagle jeans and a High School team sweatshirt that is for the town im interviewing in, it was 50 bucks and is super nice.



Would this be OK for an interview? I think dress pants and a button down shirt is a tad dressy for mcdonalds.

thanks!Can I wear nice Jeans and a High School sweatshirt ti a mcdonalds interview?
Oh yes, as long as you don't look sloppy it's fine. Going all-out JUST for Mickey D's is unnecessary, and far too over-the-top. If your shoes are clean, the clothes don't clash, and you have nice accessories that match plus good hygiene, you're all set.Can I wear nice Jeans and a High School sweatshirt ti a mcdonalds interview?
The jeans would be fine, but probably wear a nice sweater or a cardigan instead of a sweatshirt. You still want to look professional even though it's mcdonalds.Can I wear nice Jeans and a High School sweatshirt ti a mcdonalds interview?
Wear a polo not a sweatshirt or a cardigan like someone else said
Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment