Thursday, February 23, 2012

I got a job at McDonalds Canada and I still don't know how to work the till?

I did my training and I have work again tomorrow; is there a picture of all the buttons on the till I can study (Because there are SO MANY) or can somebody help me out? Please!!I got a job at McDonalds Canada and I still don't know how to work the till?
Here in Washington, USA they are color coded for category. You may want to find what order the keys have in common will help you to remember where to find them. Combo meals should be together, Individual burgers at regular price together, dollar menu items together, you will see a way to remember soon, it takes a little time to get it all down. Maybe go in a little earlier tomorrow and ask to study the keys of the Till a bit.
Not to sound insensitive to your panicking, but the best thing you can do now is stay cool. I just started working at an American McDonald's about a week ago. I didn't even get training. They just showed me the register and some of the buttons and set me to work. I feel bad for my first hour or two of customers, who probably suffered at my hand, but by the end of my shift, I had a relatively firm grasp of the inner workings of that crazy machine.

The best studying you can do is gaining first-hand experience. If you forget where something is, you can easily ask a passing coworker. After a few hours, you'll be fine. After a few shifts, you'll be great. After a few weeks, you'll be a pro.I got a job at McDonalds Canada and I still don't know how to work the till?
you can simply ask your boss/trainer to provide you a copy of those buttons.
I know exactly how you feel i finished training today and my fiorst shift by my self is on tuesday...I got a job at McDonalds Canada and I still don't know how to work the till?
Whats a "Till"?

We may call it something else here.
IT Jobs-http://naukri2000.co.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment