Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have a mcdonalds job interview?

ok i am 14 i have a job interview at mcdonalds i live in brisbane australia.



i am gonna wear a black shirt and dark jeans is that okay?



i was wondering what questions they askI have a mcdonalds job interview?
I've recently been an asst. mgr at McDonalds and tobe honest what you wear to the interview really doesn't matter. It all counts on how you present yourself. I've hired plenty of "shady" looking people and they have turned out to be the greatest employees ever. To me, when I was hiring as long as your clean and smell good I didn't discriminate b/c of the style of clothes you wore. Wear whatever you feel, just be confident with it and be CLEAN and you should be all set!I have a mcdonalds job interview?
try to wear a light colored shirt/top. that'll look a little more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment