Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mcdonalds JOB APPLICATION question?

Okay, so I am 15 and a half years old. I am applying for a job at Mcdonalds. I filled out the application online and clicked continue. Then this new thing popped up saying "You are at a website used by your prospective or current employer to recruit and select candidates. To proceed with this you need a User ID and PIN provided by an employment representative." ...But also, above that it said "Thank you for your interest in pursuing a job opportunity with McDonald's!"



So I was wondering what that is all about, the User ID and PIN? Do I need them, or how do I get them. Ugh, applying for jobs is so frustrating! HELP



*i asked this already, but i really need a descent answer, i kind of need a job* :PMcdonalds JOB APPLICATION question?
Try to right click on the user id and PIN or there should be a ? or an icon for Help. Try those first. Good Luck sweetie.Mcdonalds JOB APPLICATION question?
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/contact_us.html



This is Corporate's site. I'd contact them and see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment