Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have a job interview at McDonalds tomorrow, what questions would they ask and how should I reply?

I'm really nervous. This is my first job interview and I'm only 15. I have no work experience and I'm not confident at all. What kind of questions would they ask and how should I answer them?

Please help!!I have a job interview at McDonalds tomorrow, what questions would they ask and how should I reply?
just answer the questions as truthfully as you can



these people are not going to ask you personal questions



just they will want to know if you can work in a team environment



are you a team player? are you honest? are your clean in dress and actions?



have you a record of petty theft? honesty will get you the job



everyone is nervous at a job interview~ just tell the truth and shame the devilI have a job interview at McDonalds tomorrow, what questions would they ask and how should I reply?
most jobs ask questions like

why do you wana work here

what are some of your skill and abilities

why should we hire you

etc

No comments:

Post a Comment