Thursday, February 23, 2012

How is your job interview with Mcdonalds?

i got an interview in mcdonals crew member. what do you think they will do to me?

Can you give me any tips? Tell you what you did to your interview



They said it would be a group interview and i thought it's going to be a group of people (including my sel) pretending to do something.



Tell me your experience and can you give me tipsHow is your job interview with Mcdonalds?
Give them truthful answers. Let it be the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Do not appear anxious to them. Stay calm. Speak thoroughly, and give them specific examples of how you did on your previous job(s). Tell them that you would enjoy working there, and that you intend on helping their company grow for many years to come. Do not bring up salary or vacations. Let them bring up salary. You do not want to sound like you think you are entitled to anything. If you are unsure of an answer, put yourself in their shoes, and think to yourself, "If I were the employer, what would I want to hear from the interviewee?" That will help you answer the question. You could also keep that particular answer short, and get to the point in that answer.How is your job interview with Mcdonalds?
When I had my group interview I didn't shut up, they want loud, friendly people who get on well with the customers, so basically just tell them you like working in a busy environment, as it as sure as hell busy and you love working with people, should do the trick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment