Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do I Need To Dress Up To Get A Job At Mcdonalds?

im 16, someone told me that mcdonalds is one of the few places that is most likely to hire people regardless of their age as long as they are 15. i want to apply, but i dont want to be embaress if i dont dress right, im wearing jeans (not baggy) and a sweater. do i really need to wear fancy clothing to apply for mcdonalds?Do I Need To Dress Up To Get A Job At Mcdonalds?
ALWAYS look your best at an interview, no matter where it is. Would you rather be turned down for not being qualified or for looking like a slob? Show interviewers you have respect enough for yourself and for them to look polished.
no...jeans and a sweater is fineDo I Need To Dress Up To Get A Job At Mcdonalds?
Just look neat and clean. And smile.
do not wear baggy clothes!

you can dress casually, but not slobbishDo I Need To Dress Up To Get A Job At Mcdonalds?
dude its McDonalds...no you dont have to dress up

But here is some advice for you, I worked at McDonalds when I was 17, and I hated it, it was terrible. If you can find a non fast food job, take that one instead, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment