Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the McDonalds pay rate for a 14 yr old?

I have just recently been given a job position with McDonalds as a casual employee. Just wondering what the pay rate would be for me. I'm 14yrs old and this is my first job.



I live in Australia, I dont know if pay rates differ in different countries. Thanks.What is the McDonalds pay rate for a 14 yr old?
its $7.57 for 14 and 15 year olds in aus. 16 year olds get $9.50 and it goes up from there.
Probably whatever minimum wage is in Aussie Land.Thats what they pay in U.S.A. and U.S.A. owns them.What is the McDonalds pay rate for a 14 yr old?
They SHOULD have told you that when they hired you. Ask you manager. Whatever the rate is, the HAVE to know.



Whoever said they pay minimum in the US is clueless. US teenagers won't QUIT for less that $1.00 over minimum.
McDonalds in the USA will not hire anyone under the age of 16.



No way to compare.What is the McDonalds pay rate for a 14 yr old?
it should be minimum wage; whatever that happens to be in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment