Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?

i been thinking of getting a job at mcDonalds soon..



i live in france and i work for my dad as a builder its alrite



but i tried applying on online but it wont show france



tell me what is it like working at mcdonalds is it hard??



can everyone help me how to apply for a job for mcDonalds in france??



and im 16 and i be turning 17 next year.Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?
I got hired at McDonalds 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm 16 too. It's really not bad. It sucks at first but you get better with practice. I'm still learning but ive improved a lot already too.
As far as working there I can tell you it is a reasonably good job if you are prepared to learn what to do and do it well.



I can't help you about France and would suggest you ask this question on Yahoo France.

Note it will have to be written in French and you will get answers in French.Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?
I would think that working for mcdonalds is not difficult. I think they have buttons for everything. Good luck with getting your first job.
I think its a great idea and just go in person and apply.Is getting a job at mcdonalds a good idea?
It would be a good place to work for a starter place
have you seen that video where this one girl gets a seizure from getting her butt whopped by 2 girls at mdonalds???
Yes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment