Sunday, February 26, 2012

What jobs can a 15 year old get?

I live in NJ. I'm 15 but I'm only a freshman so I won't turn 16 until later this year, since I do at least have an early birthday. My b-day is in mid October. I want to get a summer job but all the places I ask to apply to they say you have to be 16 to work there. I heard I can get a job at McDonald's but that's basically the only place I don't want to work. I like to work at Wawa, Brunswick Bowling Alley, or Blockbuster. Does anyone know where I can work?What jobs can a 15 year old get?
I am from Indiana, but sometimes in the Summer our local Employment agency finds summertime employment for kids your age. You might try this.
noWhat jobs can a 15 year old get?
How about delivering newspapers, cutting lawns in your neighborhood, coaching summer leagues or umpiring..
Baby sitterWhat jobs can a 15 year old get?
Do you have any interest in working in a library? They didn't seem to care that I was 15, and they accepted an application from me...so check it out and see what they say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment