Thursday, February 23, 2012

What should I wear to a job interview at McDonalds?

This is my first interview, I am 17 and a little nervous.

Do I dress up? What kind of things will they ask me?What should I wear to a job interview at McDonalds?
khakis and a nice shirt.

also, just be polite and answer questions in proper english and directly. use manners and you'll be fine. dont stressWhat should I wear to a job interview at McDonalds?
NO jeans

NO shorts

Khaki's and a button-down or a polo top with nice shoes.

Ive never worked at any fast-food places but the things they will ask you vary depending on the type of work you'll be doing and the place you go to interview.

I did hear a story when I was in High School from someone that worked there though. He was kinda overweight and said he loved eating mcdonalds but then when he worked there, he saw what went into making the stuff and stopped eating it altogether. He lost a bunch of weight. Anyway, good luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment