Thursday, February 23, 2012

How old do you have to be to get a job at a fast food place, Mcdonalds/BurgerKing?

Does anyone know any good jobs for a fourteen year old.How old do you have to be to get a job at a fast food place, Mcdonalds/BurgerKing?
You could babysit. I think most states require a work permit at 15. Your state might be different, call your city's Employment Security Commission and find out. I admire your willingness to work at 14!! Good luck
15 yrs to get a real job but I referee soccer and I can get $130 in two days easily. Good Luck!How old do you have to be to get a job at a fast food place, Mcdonalds/BurgerKing?
Welll you have to be 16 to work unless you know people
Go and ask them. I was actually looking for one, too, because I'm 14 as well... 14 year olds can't really work in the kitchen because of dangerous things.How old do you have to be to get a job at a fast food place, Mcdonalds/BurgerKing?
Check with your employment office about what the age requirement is. Where I come from it is 16, in some other places it is 15, and probably in some places younger than that. I admire you for trying to get a job at 14. I didn't get a job until I was 18 (almost 19). I am almost 21 now. If you can't get a real job, babysit, do someone else's laundry, do someone else's yard work, and other stuff like that.
In some cases, with parental permission, a work permit, and some times a letter from the principal of your school, there are after school work hours....from like 4p.m. till 9p.m., and weekends. You could talk with your school counselor(if school isn*t out for the summer yet) for direction. Ask around at the places you are interested in working at. Friends and family are normally a good source of information. You can even check with your state employment service. Vet*s offices are usually a good place...but you get stuck with the dirty job of cleaning cages, etc...Good Luck and happy hunting.
Mcdonalds hires at 15. I feel for you, when I was 14 fast food places would hire me, so I got a job. The law changed almost right after, so I was stuck at that job since I couldnt get another!
put adds up in stores for baby sitting, pet sittng %26amp; house cleaning, %26amp; dog walking, have your parents help you out %26amp; even hand some out %26amp; put on car windows, good luck!!
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment