Sunday, February 26, 2012

I had a really nice summer school teacher who brought leftover fries from his other job at McDonalds?

It was really nice in the beginning, but as the summer went on I started realizing it was hard to climb the stairs, and when I stepped on the scale this morning I realized that I had gained 35 pounds since June and I only weighed 115 back then. Is he a nice guy?I had a really nice summer school teacher who brought leftover fries from his other job at McDonalds?
Show him this blog (see source) about weight loss and hopefully he starts to think in a more healthy way!I had a really nice summer school teacher who brought leftover fries from his other job at McDonalds?
Of course he is. He wasn't trying to hurt you. Are you sure its only the french fries? Thats an awful lot of weight in 3 months.I had a really nice summer school teacher who brought leftover fries from his other job at McDonalds?
nooooooo he is a devil

No comments:

Post a Comment