Monday, February 20, 2012

How old do I have to be to get a job at a McDonalds in South Plainfield, NJ?

I am in biiiiig need for money! Any clue where I can get a job also since I am 13?How old do I have to be to get a job at a McDonalds in South Plainfield, NJ?
you need to be 16 to work at mcdonalds. try your local YMCA and check there for some summer jobs.How old do I have to be to get a job at a McDonalds in South Plainfield, NJ?
I started working at Micky D's at fifteen.



However it was in a different state and the tightened up on the child labor laws, which makes it harder for places to hire fifteen-year-olds.



Who knows, maybe your city still does it.



The best way to find out is to ask the people behind the counter.

They'll for sure know if its fifteen or sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment