Thursday, February 23, 2012

I applied for a job at Mcdonalds online, but, it says....?

The application process is not complete until you

visit your local McDonald's restaurant to sign and

date your application and complete other

requirements.



Does that mean they will call me and then I need to go in. Or do I go in?

Most of the jobs I applied for made it so I can walk in and get a job application and then turn it back in the next dayI applied for a job at Mcdonalds online, but, it says....?
It means you have to go in to the physical Mcdonald's to sign and date the application.



I'd print out anything you filled out at the Mcdonald's website just so you have it with you.



Unless they specifically state on the site an expiration date for you to come in, then you should be able to go in at your convienence. But you shouldn't wait two weeks. I'd go in the next business day or the day after that.



Also, you should go in around 7 or 8, when the manager is more likely to be free.



Another thing you should bring any photo id you have in case they need to see it.
McDs hasn't been user friendly for a while now. Just to error on the right side, print your application so you can take it in with you..... And, as the others have told you, go in when it's quiet.



Good luck on your job search!I applied for a job at Mcdonalds online, but, it says....?
I say go in, and go around morning hours so the manager is free.
actually wanna go before that, 11 is when the lunch rush starts

8-9 is bestI applied for a job at Mcdonalds online, but, it says....?
you have to go in ,its best mid morning between 10-11am..when the manager is not so busy..dress neat

No comments:

Post a Comment