Thursday, February 23, 2012

I got a job at McDonalds and I can't wear my nose ring will it heal up?

I got my nose pierced in February.

I am going to be working 10 hour shifts.

If I take my nose ring out before work and put it in when I get out everyday will it heal up?I got a job at McDonalds and I can't wear my nose ring will it heal up?
you really don't have to take it out, just get a retainer, they're only a couple of dollars, you can get them at hot topic, but i think its easier to buy them online



http://www.mspiercing.com/Product/clear-鈥?/a>I got a job at McDonalds and I can't wear my nose ring will it heal up?
facial piercings heal fast my lip gets difficult after being out a few hours. did u try using clear studs? when i wear one in my lip no one notices it, but they can see the eyebrow one sometimes since my brow is dark. they sell them at claires and little stores like that.I got a job at McDonalds and I can't wear my nose ring will it heal up?
No, it should be okay. But you can buy nose rings that have a teeny tiny ball on the end. Just slightly larger than the stud. When my nose was pierced I would wear the tiny stud and dab some makeup on it. It was barely noticeable.



http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/pict/20024鈥?/a>
buy some clear nose retainers at hot topic. they are 6.99, and they are pretty much invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment