Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where do i go on my first day on the job at McDonalds?

So i start monday at 9. I'm really only nervous about where i go when i first walk in.



Here's the scenario:

I walk in with my uniform on. I notice a few customers in line, and all the crew working hard in the back. Everyone seems to be busy.

So do I wait in line and say "I'm here for training, where should i go?" or do I walk back into the area, that i'm not familiar with, and find a manager?

Both would make me feel pretty uncomfortable.Where do i go on my first day on the job at McDonalds?
I'm a manager at mcdonalds...if you are starting at 9 there should be a manager upfront somewhere...just go to the end of the counter and let someone know you are there for your first day, if its an employee they will grab the manager for you and then the manager will take you backand get you started for the dayWhere do i go on my first day on the job at McDonalds?
I think waiting in line would be more awkward so I would look for the manager

No comments:

Post a Comment