Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?

Do they help?Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?
No...just fill out on of their applications. They'll take anyone who can walk in a straight line for at least 10 seconds...Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?
I am in charge of hiring at a McDonald's. A letter of recommendation is a good idea if you do NOT have any employment history. If you do, then I would say it isn't necessary.Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?
No, just fill out the application.
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment