Sunday, February 26, 2012

What should I bring to my job-interview at McDonalds?

I am 14 and I have a job interview tomorrow. I know I should bring my resume, however do I need to bring a profile of my achievements? If so, what should I include in there? Thanks! ^_^What should I bring to my job-interview at McDonalds?
You probably don't even need a resume. As long as you're a competant young adult who can act professional then you're all set. Do bring two forms of ID withe at least one being picture ID, and your social security number as well. If it makes you feel more confident practice interview questions with someone. Guarentee they're going to ask something like "Why do you want to work here?" and "Give me an example of when you had to work on a team."What should I bring to my job-interview at McDonalds?
Haha, no! Just a resume should be fine.What should I bring to my job-interview at McDonalds?
mcdonalds will likely hire anyone.

just practice some interveiw questions like:

Why should we hire you over someone else?

or

What makes you qualified to do this job?

No comments:

Post a Comment