Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can someone get me an image of the mcdonalds sandwich making chart?

I got a job at McDonalds, and my first day I couldn't accurately remember how to make all the sandwiches. Can someone find me a chart of what to put on the sandwiches, you know, the one that's displayed above the chesse and lettuce and stuff?Can someone get me an image of the mcdonalds sandwich making chart?
Why don't you get it at work?Can someone get me an image of the mcdonalds sandwich making chart?
great a job at mcdonalds what a success to the world and oyur parents .



i guess you begged them long enough that they finally hired you huh?

now your trying to do the Best you can in order to keep your minium wage paying job right.



you do realize that with your income at this job you will need to sell weeed to support a family .

and smoke it too cause that job , for what it pays you before they fel that they dont need you anymore and your used up, will cause sTRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment