Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am 14 and applied online for a job at mcdonalds. How long until they contact me? what should i expect?

I live in Missouri and the minimum age for a workers permit is 14I am 14 and applied online for a job at mcdonalds. How long until they contact me? what should i expect?
Mainly if they are not calling you within 2 days call them and just ask about the statues of your app. Then if they say they will call you, that's good, they might or might not, if you don't receive a call at the time call them back and say I was expecting a call at (whatever time) and then they will either set up an interview date or deny your app.I am 14 and applied online for a job at mcdonalds. How long until they contact me? what should i expect?
you could also use



http://www.*************/1589959



Its a pretty good site and you can use it at the age of 13 and up!
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment