Thursday, February 23, 2012

POLL: How hard is the cashier job at McDonalds?

I just started training yesterday and my manager told me that she wants me to be cashier at front and drive thru! I super scared because when I watched the video it was super confusing, Im so friggin scared I'm going to be slow and mess up often.POLL: How hard is the cashier job at McDonalds?
No you won't they'll have someone to help you. Especially since it'll be your first day..You'll eventually get the hang of it don't let it stress you out.
Everyone gets stressed and nervous at a job whether it's McDonald's or a CEO at a large business. It takes time to get used what you need to do. No one expects you to get it the first time around. Remember we are all human. Well, some of us are!POLL: How hard is the cashier job at McDonalds?
Working at McDonalds is disgraceful
Can't be that hard with all the idiots that do it now.POLL: How hard is the cashier job at McDonalds?
Mcdonalds... Wow, you've made it
Relax, It seems challenging but you should enjoy challenges.
How would I know, I don't work at mcdonalds.
It's not that hard if you pay attention and try.



Don't be afraid to ask for help. They want you to succeed...
  • cracker barrel locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment