Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have a job interview at McDonalds, does anyone here know what kind of thing I should wear?

Just wondering for example...Shirt, tie, jeans, trousers.I have a job interview at McDonalds, does anyone here know what kind of thing I should wear?
A nice pair of trousers and shirt should do
a button up shirt with some black dockersI have a job interview at McDonalds, does anyone here know what kind of thing I should wear?
What I've heard is that one should dress "one notch up" from the way you would dress on the job you want. So trousers/slacks (but not jeans) and a collared shirt would be good. Maybe a tie if you're applying for management?
Dress neat and with clothes that are clean, not ripped, and fit well. Trousers, an ironed shirt and a tie are perfect.

Also make sure you are well-groomed, especially your hair (cut short or tied back) and hands (clean with short nails!). This matters because the people you serve will want you to be clean and long nails are gross when you work with food.I have a job interview at McDonalds, does anyone here know what kind of thing I should wear?
Depends of the position you are applying for. If it just the normal level jobs, I would recommend business causal (tucked in polo shirt, khakis, dress shoes). If it is for a manager position or something higher up, then a suit would be appropriate.
McDonald's are a very high profile fast food outlet and on the basis you will be dealing with people you need to be smart
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment