Sunday, February 26, 2012

I got job at mcdonalds about a week ago and they still havent called me yet to tell me when i start?

if anyone works at mcdonalds can you tell me how long it was before they got back to youI got job at mcdonalds about a week ago and they still havent called me yet to tell me when i start?
give a call at mcdonolds
They should have called you by now. The same thing happened to me when I got hired. I finally asked them, and it turned out they had "forgotten" to schedule training shifts for me, and they had "forgotten" to let me know when I was working.

In your case, just call them, ask to speak to the person who interviewed you if possible. Tell them who you are, and let them know that you would like to know when your first shift is.I got job at mcdonalds about a week ago and they still havent called me yet to tell me when i start?
Sometimes it takes a little while for things to get sorted out when hiring a new employee. They may need to re-work the schedule, and find times for you to be trained.



I'd say a week is plenty enough time to wait, I'd give them a call and ask them if they have an idea of when you might be starting. It also will show them that you take initiative. :)
Maybe they change thier minds, or there is a problem with the computers. But anyways, call them back and ask them yourself when you start,otherwise they might never call you back, and of course you will have to go through trainning. Don't let them make the first move, you call them, because you could be finding yourself waiting a long time.I got job at mcdonalds about a week ago and they still havent called me yet to tell me when i start?
Call and ask to speak to manager or person who hired you. Ask them if they placed you on schedule yet and when you will start. Sometimes they hire when they know an employee is leaving, and then when that person leaves, they call new hire. Never hesitate to call and check in with new boss.
I would start looking for another job. Any job that starts off like that is not a good sign-I've had a similar experience and it doesn't get better. They hired you but have not told you when to start-how unprofessional! Imagine payday, will they forget that too? Whatever you decide to do Good luck to you.
They may do multiple hirings and train people at the same time. Call to get an approximate date and then you're not chewing yourself up anticipating a call. Be friendly and ask how the hiring is going. Tell them you're just checking in to make sure you didn't miss a call. You look and sound good and they will appreciate it.



The Muse
First of all, If you have done your pre-application, and your interview, you probably need to give them a call to reconfirm to them that you are still are interested in working there. Call and bug them. You need a job now, not later.
Dont let them call you, call them to get ready for your job or go into the Resturant and ask a McManager
You shold call or start looking for another job if they did not call back after a few day
You should call the store that hired you and ask.
Stop by and ask what is going on.
I would call them to see what is going on.
yeah maybe you should call.

No comments:

Post a Comment