Thursday, February 23, 2012

Applied for a job at mcdonalds, they are meanta get back to me within 7 days but haven't..?

Ive applied for two jobs at mcdonalds - customer care assistant and crew member, its been 7 days now and they havent got back and on the website it states 'we aim to get back to you within 7 days' the crew member job said no to me, but do you think i should call up and ask about the customer care one?Applied for a job at mcdonalds, they are meanta get back to me within 7 days but haven't..?
I think you did not get the job.Applied for a job at mcdonalds, they are meanta get back to me within 7 days but haven't..?
Has it been seven working days? if it has I would give them a call and ask, there is no harm in it and it shows the employer you are keen.Applied for a job at mcdonalds, they are meanta get back to me within 7 days but haven't..?
I'm a manager at a McD's.. Calling and following up is a good idea, but make sure you dont call between the hours of 11 am-1 pm and 5-7 pm because thats when they get super busy and don't have time to track down your application and the manager gets frustrated and unwilling to help. I suggest calling around 2 or 3 pm.
I'd rather see someone eat shite out of a 90-year old anuss than work in McDonalds. You're lucky they didn't call.

No comments:

Post a Comment