Sunday, February 26, 2012

How is an entry-level position at Mcdonalds as a first job?

I'm 17 and this is my first job. What can I expect? I'm terrible at math, will that be a challenge at the register? I'm otherwise pretty competent. ThanksHow is an entry-level position at Mcdonalds as a first job?
I am 16 and I have worked at McDonald's over a year now. At first, I didn't really enjoy it because it seemed like there was so much to learn and the people their got frustrated with me. (I live in Australia). Now I am trained in the Cafe section and am a crew trainer and I have made so many friends and it is actually good fun! Although long hours standing on your feet is always a challenge. Being terrible at math is no issue, the cash register tells you how much money you need to give the costumer. Just take care insuring you give the correct change :)How is an entry-level position at Mcdonalds as a first job?
At McDonalds, the cash register tells you how much change you need to return to the customer. As long as you know how to count the money, you should not have any problem. We all had our first job experience. This is part of our life history.
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment