Thursday, February 16, 2012

How long to wait for McDonalds orientation?

Ok well I had my job interview at McDonalds about 2 months ago. And I got the job. I went into the store about a month after I didn't hear anything and the guy they will let me know soon. And I still haven't heard anything about 1 month later. So how long is the normal amount of time to wait?How long to wait for McDonalds orientation?
It is a long time to wait, for me it was about 6 weeks from knowing I had got the job to actually going to the orientation.



What happens in franchises often hire for a few stores at a time, and they will wait till every manager has chosen someone before calling all new recruits to an orientation (in one store, so it may not be the same store that your going to work in). (I'm not sure if McDonald's owned stores are the same, I don't see why not but I often think they might be better at it)



So, it can be anywhere from the day after your interview till god knows when. If your concerned, then call the store you had your interview at and ask to speak to the person who interviewed you. (Other managers/employees probably won't know.)How long to wait for McDonalds orientation?
Two weeks sounds good. Thats an insane amount of time to wait unless the guy is out for a while.
  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment