Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?

I know they have application forms I think.Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?
that depends on what position you are applying for. If you have a degree and are looking for a management type position, then yes. If this is entry level- as in like your first job, then no.Do I need a letter of reccomendation or a resume to apply for a job at mcdonalds or walmart or similar places?
Resume yes you always need one first job or not and it's best to update it as you change jobs and what not. and if this is your first job and you have no work experience i dont think you would put and recommendations on as you have no one to recommend you.

No comments:

Post a Comment