Friday, February 10, 2012

How do you get a job from Mcdonalds?

I know that I have to apply but I already did and I've been waiting for months for someone to contact me. Also, I called Mcdonalds but they said that I have to contact the main office. and that's in TEXAS!! I live in California. ??? im lost can you help me? I really need a job. And any suggestings about where I can work please write them down!! thanks!! (im 17)How do you get a job from Mcdonalds?
Don't only call go in . Since your young you might have more time so go in to Mc donalds ask to talk to the manger and let him or her know you already apply and you would like a feed back . Try Publix or Khol's but do the same thing after you have apply don't just call go in face to face is the key.
call the place is texas.How do you get a job from Mcdonalds?
Maybe they just don't have any openings? I mean i applied to like 5 jobs before someone called back, its normal.
You should go in and reapply and ask to speak to the manager prior to leaving, just to try and hand it off personally. Don't go at busy times, i.e. dinner or lunch, if they are busy don't ask.



Good LuckHow do you get a job from Mcdonalds?
you should get a Application for McDonald's
in this recession its impossible unless you go through college then you will have the mcdonalds job for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment