Friday, February 10, 2012

What are my chances of getting a job at mcdonalds?

ok so i went to mcdonalds yesterday to fill out an application, and i handed it in with my resume attached. The assistant manager took it and said they would hand it in to the hiring manager later. i went at like 5:30 pm. how long should i wait for the phone call?What are my chances of getting a job at mcdonalds?
Very good, I think they would call withing 3-4 days.=)
Yeah - a week is reasonable. If they don't get back to you within a reasonable amount of time, you need to question yourself if you really want to work there. I mean, you see how they are doing business. There are plenty of other FF's out there if this is not a right fit for you.

Good luck!What are my chances of getting a job at mcdonalds?
Mickey D's has an age requirement for employee's. If you meet that requirement, then your chances are good. They're hiring all the time.
sounds like you have a good chance. wait a week, if you haven't heard from them, call them. good luckWhat are my chances of getting a job at mcdonalds?
Chances are pretty good. A week to wait for the answer was a pretty estimate.
a week would be reasonable
you will not get a job at MacDonald's until Obama is out of office

No comments:

Post a Comment