Thursday, February 16, 2012

How come a lot of Filipino people work at McDonalds and Tim Hortons?

I just got a new job at McDonald's and I'm not being racist, just observing! I met 5 of some of my co-workers and they were all Filipino! even my manager is Filipino. I'm half Chinese so I'm also Asian, but I look more white. Why do you think a lot of Asians work in fast food restaurants? has anyone else noticed this in their city?How come a lot of Filipino people work at McDonalds and Tim Hortons?
Your manager has hired a lot of her race because of word of mouth most likely. They are great working people and take pride in working. I saw a lot of them in a rest home my girlfriend had her mom in. They changed the old folks diapers and that's a lot to ask someone. Bless them for doing that line of work.

My daughters are American Asian, beautiful girls I bet you are too good luck and go to school !

No comments:

Post a Comment