Thursday, February 16, 2012

I don't have any proper high school education, can I even get a job at McDonalds?

I don't really have anything to show certification wise to demonstrate any educational level from High School so I'm just wondering if McDonalds would care about that or if I could get a job there? If I can't I guess I go on welfare.I don't have any proper high school education, can I even get a job at McDonalds?
Of course they'll hire you.I don't have any proper high school education, can I even get a job at McDonalds?
Sure, be professional and a good communicator ..... tell them you are a hard worker and on time, thats what they will be looking for.I don't have any proper high school education, can I even get a job at McDonalds?
You could get a job there or any other fast food place. Or in some stire like walmart as a cashier or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment