Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can a 14 year old get a job at mcdonalds/walmart?

I just turned 14 and I want to get a job. Can I work at mcdoanlds or walmart? How much do I get paid and how many hours am I allowed to work. What can of work do I do? Do I have to be 14 and a half and do I need permission from my school?Can a 14 year old get a job at mcdonalds/walmart?
You have to be 16 to get a job in a shop, restaurant i think, at least you do in England and we don't have a walmart so i'm guessing you're in america? What about babysitting, it pays decently for a 14 year old, and it's never to demanding, but no, as long as it's not in school hours, you won't need permission from your school. hope i have helped :))
I think you can get a work permit at that age in America, however between you and a 16 year old, they'd defiantly hire the 16 year old.



Why?



Child labour laws..or something like that, employers tend to avoid hiring 15 or 14 year old's because of these laws which allow kids under 16 to only work for a certain amount of time(I dunno...3 hours?)



Plus your also competing for a job against 16 year olds who probably already have job experience, like babysitting.... Which is not a chick job I'm a guy and have done it(And got paid well)Can a 14 year old get a job at mcdonalds/walmart?
you practically can't because you need to be 16 to get such a job...but if you really want to do some job then why not go for babysitting and stuf like that....there is no age limit for that!!!

you can help out your neighbours nd get paid for it...
You have to get a work permit with parental consent, or be in a work program that is required with your school.Can a 14 year old get a job at mcdonalds/walmart?
That's not legal. I think you need to be at least 16 to work.
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment