Monday, February 13, 2012

Do you need a social security Card to get a job at mcdonalds ?

Because I Want A Job Really Bad Im 17 And Ive Never Had A Job And My Mom Lost My Social Security Card And This Is Stressing Me Out...Anybody can help me?Do you need a social security Card to get a job at mcdonalds ?
You need the number off the card but most places will not ask to see the card itself.
All you really need is your social security number; not the card. If you don't know your number, then fill out the application to replace your SS card and go to the SS office because they can give you a printed version of your SS number (they are not allowed to give it out over the phone, so don't bother calling them to ask for it). If you do go to their office, make sure you take your birth certificate, ID or Driver's Licence (if you have one), etc..Do you need a social security Card to get a job at mcdonalds ?
You need a social security card to apply to any job. I'm not sure if they will just take your number but they may need a copy of it for their files. It depends on their regulations and rules; you should ask them if they would need to make a copy or order a new SS card before applying. Good luck :)
Yes you do need it but I am pretty sure you can get it replacedDo you need a social security Card to get a job at mcdonalds ?
yeah you do. Not only a job at mcdonalds putt college and much more important stuff. You must find that card dude..
I dunno how it is now but when I was 19-24 [20 years ago] then you just needed the number.
Yes u do try a supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment