Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm applying for a job at McDonalds, what do I say when they ask why I want to work there?

I think it would sound a little stupid to just reply "Because I want money, and have people to pay back, because I have a habit of borrowing money." Any reasons I can say I want the job? My friend said because she has a trip to England she is saving up for, but I don't have a trip to save up for... I need something to say when they ask me, and not sound retarded, because I want the job. Help?I'm applying for a job at McDonalds, what do I say when they ask why I want to work there?
to be part of a team that excels at achieving goals.

to perfect job skills that will be of use in school and in your future such as teamwork, time management and communication skills.

to save for your continuing education and provide spending money while you are still in school.



just be honest and think about what it is you hope to gain and what you bring as assets.I'm applying for a job at McDonalds, what do I say when they ask why I want to work there?
The best way to answer this would be to compliment the company as a whole, tell them you want to work for a successful company that you can grow with and learn from. They are also probably going to ask you where you want to be in 2, 3, or 4 years, tell them you want to work as hard as you can to be promoted through the ranks and be in management within that time. Telling them that "You want money" would be the worse answer you could give them. Good luckI'm applying for a job at McDonalds, what do I say when they ask why I want to work there?
JUS SAY YOU ARE IN NEED OF MONEY BECAUSE OF SOME FAMILY PROB OR THAT TYPE OF SMTHING OR YOU SAY YOU MOM IS ILL
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment