Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Would it be weird to have a letter of recommendation for a job interview at McDonalds?

I'll be 14 in spring and I want to get a summer job at McDonalds. I want to apply as soon as possible. I assume they'll interview me. Would it be weird or dorky to have a letter of recommendation? It would just be from one of my teachers. Thanks.Would it be weird to have a letter of recommendation for a job interview at McDonalds?
Not weird at all. Im a hiring coordinator and letters of recommendation are always a plus.

*They will not be offended.Would it be weird to have a letter of recommendation for a job interview at McDonalds?
Not at all. It will only increase your chances of being hired-that's a good thing! Good luck!Would it be weird to have a letter of recommendation for a job interview at McDonalds?
definately, I would say DONT DO IT. yOu will be intimidating the McDonalds Management Team. They will be so jealous of you, they will not hire you for sure...
No it's a great idea it shows your character %26amp; that's a plus good luck to you if you don't get the job try a Day Care Centre
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment