Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What should i wear to a mcdonalds job interview?

I have a interview in 1 hour. Please don't be mean and say wear a burger king outfit or Ronald mc donald costume. I'm 18 and it's my first job I found that called me back. You got to start somewhere. I'm a girl btw (I'm writing this for my sister lol)What should i wear to a mcdonalds job interview?
http://ak2.ostkcdn.com/images/products/4鈥?/a>

definitley get the job :)
Congratulations! You are on your way to getting your job, just remember to look professional but do not over do it. Easy on the makeup too. Just dress nice, a nice summer dress, or a pair of slacks either black or beige, perhaps a maroon polo or a black polo. Many of the new McDonald's restaurants are changing their color schemes to black and maroon. So try something along those lines. I am confident that you will do fine.



I am curious to know, did you use the online job application process, or did you visit a store near you and apply in person?What should i wear to a mcdonalds job interview?
It doesn't really matter. I mean, c'mon! It's McDonald's! As long as you know how to work a cash register and you have a good attitude, they'll be sure to hire you. But, if you really wanna know: Just wear something casual, but not something that'll make you look like a bum (e.g., jogging/sweat pants, baggy T-shirt, ect.).
Just wear a nice pair of slacks or khakis, and a nice blouse or polo shirt. You don't need to dress to formally, just don't show up in shorts and a halter top or anything.What should i wear to a mcdonalds job interview?
wear something casual like jeans(nothing too over the top) and a coat. Wear a bright shirt but not like neon. Maybe do your hair in a pony tail or something, and smile.

But the main word here is casual.
i just wore casual clothes to mine. but dont slutty clothes or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment