Friday, February 10, 2012

What jobs should I get for my university application?

My brain is so empty, I dunno what job is most useful for my university application. Don't tell me to go and work in McDonalds or Safeway. I hate those jobs. I need something useful.What jobs should I get for my university application?
I put my application in for summer work at a fortune 500 company...and actually got hired for the summer. Things like that look great on applications. Go to Monster.com and look for internships, summer work, or jobs with the opportunity to move up! Maybe take a 6 week course in realestate and try to get a job under an agent for the summer! It would be a great experience and future employers will admire your ambition.What jobs should I get for my university application?
Try to do something related to the field you think you might want to do after college.
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment