Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are some local jobs that hire 15 year olds?

I am 15 1/2 right now and my birthday is December 4th 1995

I live in Pleasanton California next to Livermore and Dublin.

What jobs hire 15 year olds? I'm DESPERATE for a job!

I already applied for McDonalds, Coldstone, and Baskin%26amp;Robbins

Any other places? Please list some! THANK YOU! :)What are some local jobs that hire 15 year olds?
Why not consider picking up dog droppings as a part of your own business?

http://squidoo.com/TeenJobsInABadEconomy

鈾傗檧What are some local jobs that hire 15 year olds?
try any local grocery markets, i know big y(which is a super market) hires 15 yr old as baggers, to be honest unless u have connections your gonna have a hard time getting hired at 15 with no or little expierence, also look for anyplace that just opened up

No comments:

Post a Comment