Thursday, February 16, 2012

What are some jobs around my town?

I really don't mean jobs like McDonald's, Braum's, etc.

But like, some jobs that most towns have, but like, my mom was telling me about the

local Vet might need a helper or something like that.

It's hard to explain but hopefully you know what I mean?

I want a job but not a very public one.What are some jobs around my town?
If you love animals, you would do well to look for a job with a Vet in your area. These jobs do not pay much, but they are very rewarding if you can help some poor animal find a home and/or get well. You will have to do many things that are not pleasant, but it is the same with all jobs that people work at, there are good points and bad points. Sometimes if you are working for a good Vet, they will help you get the education you need to continue in that field if you show real compassion and interest. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment