Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Now that I have a Job at mcdonalds, How easier will it be to get another job?

I am a student, 20 years old and mcdonalds is now my only work experience. Do you think I will be better off finding another job now that I have experience? or would I have the same chances as to when i had none at all?Now that I have a Job at mcdonalds, How easier will it be to get another job?
It looks like you're in the same boat as me. I've worked there 2 1/2 years, it was my first job as well. The whole time I've worked there, I've been searching for a new job. Just got to keep trying. Don't say anything negative (as hard as that may be) at an interview, list the things you've learned or accomplished there (like the .10 raises yay), plus you can semi-lie and say you've supervised there if the managers ever leave you in charge when they're on break of whatever.



One thing though--once you get into food service, it's hard to get out.Now that I have a Job at mcdonalds, How easier will it be to get another job?
It depends how long and how well you work. A friend of mine started out at McDonalds when she was around fifteen, but couldn't work all the time because she was sick. I think her job after that was at Subway, and then Forever XXI.



Work for a while, then try looking for another job, while still at your old one.Now that I have a Job at mcdonalds, How easier will it be to get another job?
just chill and try to stay at this job for at least about 6 months or until u find a better paying job. nobody likes to hire a guy who's indecisive and cant hold a job. so just chill. sometimes these types of jobs might not even impact your next jobs hiring decision. as long as u work hard and people see that u work hard and smart, you'll eventually get noticed. just try and keep an upbeat type of mood.
That's much better. Working in that field will develop your customer service skills. It's a good start for your next application where you can apply as a call center agent. There鈥檚 good money working on call centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment