Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do I get an application form from mcdonalds? Do I ask to see the manager or ring up?

I can't apply online because online isnt very updated it says "no jobs matching the current criteria" and we all know very well mcdonalds always have jobs, ecpecially for college students.How do I get an application form from mcdonalds? Do I ask to see the manager or ring up?
As a current employee, McDonalds does not always have jobs. And do not think that you will 100% get hired. I know a guy who came up to me and he's like, "hey you work at McDonalds. I'm going to apply there because everybody gets hired." He turned the questionaire in and he didn't get hired. He didn't even get an interview.



I would call and ask if they are hiring. The managers are supposed to be the ones answering so it shouldn't be a problem getting a hold of them. If they are, you can go down that day or the next. Just go up to the registers and ask for an application politely. If you want to turn it in right away just find a seat and fill it out and turn it in. You could take it home and bring it back completely filled out. The managers or whoever will tell you the next step. For the store I work at, the applicant comes back on a Tuesday from 4-5 to do the questionaire and then the managers look at it and then decide if there is an interview. If so, they do the interview and if they get hired, it's either immediate or a call back. Good luck!



As far as clothes is concerned, jeans and a nice collared shirt would do. I wore jeans and a nice top. McDonalds is not looking for business attire. If you wear that, it might give some humor to the workers.
Dress up decently. Clean, neat pants, and a shirt with a collar. Go the the store when it's not too busy... usually between 2 and 4 in the afternoon is the best time. Bring your own pen! Ask the cashier for an application, sit down and fill it out. Keep in mind there's a good chance the manager is already sizing you up, so sit straight and look thoughtful!



After you've filled out the application, take it back to the counter and ask to speak to the manager. Have a simple question ready to ask the manager... something like "I can start as early as you want on weekends, but I don't know what time to put down." The question isn't really important, so long as you don't sound stupid.. what you want to do is talk briefly to the manager, and put that application right in his or her hands. You may get an interview right then and there.. if not, thank them for their time, go home, and cross your fingers.How do I get an application form from mcdonalds? Do I ask to see the manager or ring up?
put on your best clothes, bring your cv down to your local mcdonalds and ask to speak to the manager, he will be able to advise you and you will make a great first impression. when going for jobs you must always stand out from all the other applicants they get.

good luck.
It doesn't really matter what you wear to ask for an application at McDonald's.... jeans and a shirt should be fine.... just walk up to the counter to the cashier and say "May I get an application?" sit at the table and fill it out... then hand it back. Easy as that.How do I get an application form from mcdonalds? Do I ask to see the manager or ring up?
I think you can just walk in and ask for an application. You can also apply online at the Mcdonalds website. http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/work.html
best of taking down a c.v. and handing it in

or they'll give yyou an application form but there is no hamr in ringing and asking if they ahve vacancies first
i'd ask at the ne dof the day if they had any places for you to go and speak to somebody
go in in person and ask a cashier for one..............

No comments:

Post a Comment