Friday, February 10, 2012

Is mcdonalds an easy job? I need a job, It will be my first job and Im alittle scared?

Im 16 and I need a job, It will be my first job and Im alittle scared. I want to start of with something easy.Is mcdonalds an easy job? I need a job, It will be my first job and Im alittle scared?
You will have many jobs, some easy, some not, but the hardest ones are always the best.
Good Luck!!

I hope you enjoy it!

Report Abuse

Is mcdonalds an easy job? I need a job, It will be my first job and Im alittle scared?
That was nice of you to take the time to say that....

Report Abuse


I'm 17 and I've been working at my local McDonald's for a little over a week now. It's my first-ever paying job. I wouldn't necessarily say that it's an EASY job, but it depends on which one you're working at. Newer ones are bigger, nicer, cleaner, and more efficient (which makes them easier to work at).

It's not hard labor or anything (you don't need any skills, just some motivation- like Money). They can make you work "front line" (the registers up front), either of the 2 drive-thru windows, or the grill. You answer to the managers there. They'll tell you what to do there (or they might train you) and you can always ask coworkers for help or advice. It doesn't take long to catch on.

Any job will be a little rough at first. For McDonald's, the main issues at first are 1) aching feet (you aren't allowed to sit down on the clock, so at least 4 hours of standing) and 2) customers (there are always those people who talk way too fast or like to complain about their meals. You'll have to deal with them quickly, politely, and professionally.)

It's relatively easy. It'll probably be a lot better after the first paycheck.Is mcdonalds an easy job? I need a job, It will be my first job and Im alittle scared?
i dont know about mcdonalds but my husband is a manager for whataburger. same greasy burger and fries concept. and open 24:7 it sucks and i see his 16 year old employees working their butts off and not getting paid much, you get under paid and over worked. i say try being a cashier at a grocery store or some place like walmart or target or some place like that and if you have an HEB near by i hear they pay well and you will not have to work with greasy food
My best friend works at a Mcdonalds here in switzerland. from whut he tells me, its really not that hard. everything is dtraight forward, the only thing is that they are realllly strict bout u being on time and doing ur work correctly. like making burgers in the right order, or frying the french fries for a specific amount of time and really simple stuff like that.

you have nothing to worry about. apparently they pay pretty well too, atleast here they do.

best of luck!
Work at a little cafe or something! If I worked at McDonald's my dad would call me a failure and give up on me. Try privately run shops and cafes, they are nice and you become comfortable around the people since there is limited staff.
A McJob
EEEEWWWWW! Don't work there its so gross at that place and some one told me they detroy the rain forests and use it to raise cows plus there food is horible for you unless u like high blood presure.
I wouldnt do it... its a degrading job
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment