Saturday, February 4, 2012

Im going to a job fair for Mcdonalds what should I wear?

Im only 17 and I want to get a job at mcdonalds I dont know what to wear and I think a suit and briefcase is too much. What should I wear?!Im going to a job fair for Mcdonalds what should I wear?
Just your underwear should suffice.
Dress slacks with button up shirt(No tie) or Pressed khaki pants with a polo shirt.Semi-formal wear.I wore a suit to a metal pressing company interview and they were afraid I wouldn't want to get my hands dirty.Similar to a college student "Preppy " look.I now treat Sewage and we are supposed to wear uniforms similar to a car mechanics.Look at Mcdonalds uniforms and try to match it in style.They are designed to clean easy,yet present a neat appearance.Im going to a job fair for Mcdonalds what should I wear?
If you have a nice pair of khakis where those and a golf (polo) shirt or a button up shirt and tuck it in. Wear a nice pair of shoes preferably dress shoes.



If you don't have khakis or slacks just wear your nicest pair of jeans, and if you don't have a polo shirt or golf shirt wear a solid color shirt. Sounds like you care about looking good and making a good impression, not everyone will do that so your ahead of the game already! Good luck.
Always dress about one level nicer than the job itself. so, if the job is as a life guard, dress casual. If the job is in a casual office, wear a collared shirt and tie. If most people wear a shirt and tie, wear a suit, and so on.



Another good rule is to tress like the boss of the position you want.Im going to a job fair for Mcdonalds what should I wear?
Business casual, collared shirt, nice pants(no Jeans) and shoes, no sneakers.
thats an easy one wear nothing...hahaha but seriously just dress nice like a button up and jeans and make sure you look handsome...it shouldnt be a big deal anyways...just dont look ugly...
clothes
Haha go naked for all they care...it's McDonald's, they don't expect much out of you other than basic motor skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment