Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why do people say that I'm going to be working at mcdonalds if i get a degree at a trade school?

I know when I get a degree from the trade school I would have a good paying job. I know that I would never work at Mcdonalds because a mcdonalds job won't be able to provide for my wife when I bring her over from Vietnam. Why do people think I'm going to be flipping burgers at Mcdonalds ???Why do people say that I'm going to be working at mcdonalds if i get a degree at a trade school?
probably because they can't find anything themselves. lol. Most people working at McDonald's are high school dropouts.Why do people say that I'm going to be working at mcdonalds if i get a degree at a trade school?
Perhaps it's the 10% unemployment rate that's plaguing the nation.Why do people say that I'm going to be working at mcdonalds if i get a degree at a trade school?
They may have meant McDonnell-Douglas, Boeng bout them out but some people still use the old name.



Edit - totally missed on this one Yeah, Yeah nailed it.



%26gt;?%26lt;
Not to be rude but a lot of trade schools are frauds.Many care only about getting you a government grants or getting you to take out a loan to attend their school.They often lie about the availability of jobs in the field they are training you for.They also inflate the amount of money you may be able to earn after graduation. They lie about being able to help you find work after graduation. Often the training is not up to date or is too minimal to obtain employment in the stated field.



Be cautious and do your research on any school you are thinking about attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment