Monday, February 13, 2012

I applied online at McDonalds; should I go there and ask for the manager?

I applied for a job at McDonalds. Should I bring my resume and recommendations there and ask to speak to the manager? Or should I call? This would be my first job, and I really need it!I applied online at McDonalds; should I go there and ask for the manager?
Do you really need the job?

Go in person.

Take your resume and ask for the mananger.

Don't go during busy hours.

Go around 3 or 4 pm or 9 to 11 am



SELL YOURSELF

Tell him how dependable you would be and how hard you would work.

/I applied online at McDonalds; should I go there and ask for the manager?
It's important to have a good resume, it is worth taking the time to compose something that looks fantastic and does the job well. The site in the box below has lots of data on resumes and help with alternative professions.

No comments:

Post a Comment