Saturday, February 4, 2012

How much does mcdonalds pay for overnight job?

I had been fired due to a friend setting me up, and i am trying to get an apt ASAP. its been kinda hard getting a job. I am am thinking about getting an overnight job at mcdonalds bc the one around the corner from me is hiring, and ill work there until i can find a day job.



i wanted to know how much do they pay an hr overnight in nyc?

and does anyone know of any good overnight jobs in nyc?? =(How much does mcdonalds pay for overnight job?
Why don't you go by or call the McDonald's you mention? It is always better to get information directly from the source. I am not that familiar with any companies in NYC but if you are specifically interested in a night job then I would check with any companies who may have a night shift. There could be other restaurants or hotels that might have a need for night workers. I don't recall much in the way of industry in NYC.How much does mcdonalds pay for overnight job?
any graveyard shift pays really well..

No comments:

Post a Comment