Monday, February 13, 2012

How can a 16 year ask a Mcdonalds manager for a job when returning an application?

I am 16 years old and I want too apply for mcdonalds but I dont know how to speak to the manager about employment please helpHow can a 16 year ask a Mcdonalds manager for a job when returning an application?
ask to see a manager first off. then, ask the manager for a registration form. you wont need to ask if they have employment available, just fill out the form and bring it in for the cv. it could take awhile but you will be in their stack when they do need people.How can a 16 year ask a Mcdonalds manager for a job when returning an application?
Go to Mcdonald's and ask the people that are working there (the staff) "excuse me please, do you have any part time jobs available at the moment?" then they'll tell you yes or no and if it's a yes, then they'll ask you to bring in a CV or fill out an application form
P.S. I did this- I asked in 29 different places whether they had any part time jobs available and in WHS, Clarks, ASK, Starbucks, Dominoes and Wilkinson they said yes XD but none of them have replied to me yet- don't give up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment